EXCLUSIVE: Wisconsin Sikh Massacre Suspect “Wade Michael Page” Tied To Columbine Shootings?
Accused Wisconsin Sikh Temple shooter “Wade Michael Page”, AKA “Wade Vanbuskirk”, had some strange connections to Littleton Colorado and the Columbine Massacre. Due to his multiple names I will refer to him as Wade henceforth.
After Wade was discharged from the US Army at Fort Bragg for “patterns of misconduct” it appears he traveled to Littleton Colorado. Fort Bragg is the home of US Army Special Operations Command, and Wade was a PsyOps Specialist at the time of his departure.
Perhaps Wade continued to work for Special Ops after leaving the army? This was the pattern followed by Timothy McVeigh after he left Fort Bragg.
Is it possible that Wade was familiar with the Trench Coat Mafia who were intimately connected to the Columbine shooters? After all, Littleton isn’t a large town, and they all had one very common interest… Nazism.  
In fact, the Trench Coat Mafia spoke German at their meetings and also made threatening phone calls with just German music playing in the background. One of the Columbine shooters was also heard speaking German during the shootings. 
Interestingly, most of the Trench Coat Mafia were out of school and therefore older. 
Here is a timeline I’ve gathered from sources:
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION (DATE UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME)
- Wade’s name is listed in two Littleton High School yearbooks. His last name was different at the time. He also went by the name “Wade Vanbuskirk“. 
- According to a Pentagon official, Page was discharged from military service in 1998 for “patterns of misconduct”. 
- Wade’s misconduct was also described as “getting drunk while on duty and going AWOL”. 
- Bloomberg reports that Page was “discharged honorably from the Army in 1998 after six years of service” after serving from April 1992 through October 1998 as a sergeant and later a specialist, working as a Hawk missile system repairman before becoming a psychological operations (PSYOP) specialist. 
- Wade received a ticket for driving without a valid license in 1999 in Arapahoe County in Littleton. 
- Wade had various other traffic violations but somehow a jail sentence was suspended, community service reduced, and other charges mysteriously dismissed. 
1999.4.20 Columbine Massacre
2000.x.x to 2007.x.x
- Wade lived in Littleton from 2000 to 2007. 
- Wade left Littleton in 2005 and started the band End Apathy based in Nashville, N.C. 
EXCLUSIVE: Wisconsin Sikh Massacre Suspect “Wade Michael Page” Tied To Columbine Shootings? : The Jack Blood Show